Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Auto-generated content - death to copywriters or a lie

deforseti
Trust:

Auto-generated content - death to copywriters or a lie

As you all know, neural networks and artificial intelligence have been actively developing in recent years. Now there are services that offer to create unique content in a short period of time. What do you think is the potential for auto-generated content?
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Auto-generated content works for some but this is mostly used for entrepreneurs who only want to earn money and do not care so much about their audience.

However, if you are the kind that wants to provide quality information and make a successful brand out of it, then quality content is for you.

I also disagree that auto-generated content will take over writers and copywriters. The best content is still made from these experts :)
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

deforseti
Trust:
I am in doubt. I came across several services. One of them is content-edge. The text is far from a literary work. But at the same time, the generated text no longer looks like a set of random words. Already traced semantics. the site indicates what their neural network generates. The cognitive properties of the neural network are far from human thinking, but at the same time have no limits.
Last edited by maryt on 08 Jun 20 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional in the form of anchor text

tekasa
Trust:
I think this kind of content definitely has a potential. But unfortunately, not now, but in the future. So far, auto-generated content is very easy to distinguish from what a real person would write. And the audience usually has a very negative attitude towards this. And they have every right to be so. Audience think they are reading something original and interesting, but in reality you are just trying to make money on them. So these days you have to be extremely careful with auto-generated content if you don't want to lose and upset your audience.
untheri
Trust:
Of course, there is a great potential. The only problem is that these are quite complex technologies and it can take years to improve them. And now almost immediately (if you are an advanced user) you can tell that someone is using auto-generated content on their site. But I think that if it were possible and auto-generated content was better developed, there would be a lot of people who would use it, because it is the fastest way to win the audience. Although, not every audience will like to be stuffed with auto-generated content, but this is another question.
janetracy
Trust:
[quote]As you all know, neural networks and artificial intelligence have been actively developing in recent years. Now there are services that offer to create unique content in a short period of time. What do you think is the potential for auto-generated content? Like this link removed

stay away from this stuff
even now auto generated content is rubbish
no one in their sane mind will ever read it and think and any human being wrote it.
Last edited by maryt on 02 Nov 20 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spamming

internetmarketingmozie
Trust:
Autogenerated content is only good for creating quick SEO posts that no one really wants to read, but it can give you a decent backlink from a web 2.0 site. The truth is, if you want to engage your audience, get them to like and trust you, and make sales, you need high quality high converting content, which robots and generators cannot do.

You're better off spending some bucks on a ghostwriter to write you, or purchase some high quality PLR articles in your niche, slightly edit it to make it unique if you want to save costs on copywriting. That's what I do on most of my smaller niche sites for amazon affiliates.
Want some FREE PLR content to kick-start your online business? Browse here: https://www.buyqualityplr.com/plr-store/products/free-plr/
Learn about PLR, Find Premium PLR Content and Online Business Coaching https://www.buyqualityplr.com/

tekasa
Trust:
It seems to me that if you want to make exclusive content that people like, you have to write everything yourself. Of course I agree that auto-generated content has potential, but so far it's very easy to distinguish it from the content that a real person has been working on. It will take years before auto-generated content is used normally and people will be fine with it. So for now, you have to be very careful with it and either not use it at all, or use it minimally.
av1_419
Trust:
I think that auto-generated content can work well for doorways only.
Profit Pixels - Premium In-House Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA Deals:
https://link.profitpixels.com/page/affilorama-newaff

agamagelv
Trust:
The auto generated content is not throwing copywriters out of the picture because the content, as much as it may be close to what the people want, it is not as good as original content from the best copywriters. There are some things that machines miss while the auto generated content. you can feel that lack of human touch.
dateewfxc
Trust:
If your content is original, obviously google will know it. If it's not, it won't rank well.
thotashaeuhk
Trust:
Humans generally are not interested in unoriginal material that has been translated or stitched together automatically using existing copies. Google would not like it either if a site is not entertaining or user-friendly because these types of sites do not provide any original perspective or value. Likewise, sites with high quality, distinctive content rank higher.
letetagheeyxw
Trust:
The purpose of having an optimized site is to provide users with help. Humans are not interested in reading material that is useless. They would like their online question responses, tips, and solutions. Auto-generated content is only a superficial effort to rank higher without taking into account the satisfaction of users. This is a strong reason for search engines to be banned.
veeprhomarketing
Trust:

This topic was started on May 20, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.