Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Xsite Pro Free Video Tutorials

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:

Xsite Pro Free Video Tutorials

Hey Mark, this may save you some time.

Xsite Pro is now allowing people to view the Video Tutorials previously only available to members who had purchased the program.

So now you can view the Tutorials before deciding if Xsite Pro is suitable for you. These are not the Pre Sales Video's that only advertise the program. These are the real deal, the actual Tutorials that you only got once you had paid for the program.

Mark if you still intend creating some video's for XSP that's great maybe you can show us how to do some of the more indepth things that are not covered in these Vids.

(removed broken link)

Incase your wondering yes that's my affiliate link but it shouldn't stop anyone from getting their hands on the Free video's.

If anybody has any questions about Xsite Pro that I may be able to answer just ask,
I'm here to help if I can.

I'm no expert but I have been using the program for over a year now and I've picked up one or two helpful tips.

Good luck to all Affilorama members,

St.
Last edited by ampie g on 18 Jan 10 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the info, I'm still going to do my tutes though with my take. Probably be similar in lots of ways, but I promised I'd do them.

XSitePro is interesting. At first I was thinking, jeeze this is crap!

It wasn't anywhere near as robust as dreamweaver.

But now that I've gotten more used to it, it's probably a lot easier for newbies and it can do pretty much everything that anyone would want it to do. The templates are bloody ugly though!

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Yes Xsite Pro is definitely easier to use for newbies and even experienced webmasters, cheaper too.
As you know it makes most jobs far easier with the snippet function for inserting code right on the page instead of searching through pages of html code.

As far as the Templates being ugly I have to dissagree with you there, if your refering to the original ones that came with the program they are not too bad and if you compare them to the crap you usually get when you purchase a site building program the XSP ones look pretty good.

There are tons of 3rd party Templates available now though for Xsite Pro that are much more professional than the originals.

For the more experienced website designer you can always create a site quickly in XSP then export it into Dreamweaver to tweak it as much as you want.

There is a new version coming out soon V2 with a substantial discount to existing users at a much reduced rate.... or so they say lol.

I'm looking forward to that..... some of the new features will include things like autoresponders, rss feeds, other PPC ads (the same as the google system)
It will be using a new file system so that saving, publishing and previewing will be faster and you will have more control over where the files are kept (including subfolders).

Regards,

Steve
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
I've just recieved this short Video from one of the top Guru's in Internet marketing ( Mark you may have met him at the UK summit meeting )

His name is Anik Singal ..... in his speach on best programs to use for affiliate marketing he talks about 3 of them.

Xsite Pro is his top recommendation and he tells you why.
(removed broken link)

The vids a bit dark but it's watchable.

Regards to all,

St.
Last edited by ampie g on 18 Jan 10 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link