Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Web hosting with Affilorama

nsmmarketing
Trust:

Web hosting with Affilorama

Hi there. I just joined today and enjoying the info. I noticed in one of the videos Mark talks about a super deal he has done with godaddy for web hosting for members but I can't find where to access that to evaluate it. Can some one give me the link pls Cheers
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi nsmmarketing,

That video really needs updating, thanks for pointing that out.

We set up Affilorama hosting through GoDaddy back when GoDaddy's hosting was more expensive. We were able to resell GoDaddy hosting cheaper because we took no margin on it. Now their prices are pretty much the same as we were offering, so there's not really any point going through Affilorama hosting. (It just gets confusing for everyone concerned).

If you want dirt-cheap hosting, go look at GoDaddy. You'll also see a lot of people recommending HostGator on this forum... they're pretty good too, with a slightly less convoluted administration system than GoDaddy.

There's a thread about hosting here:
https://www.affilorama.com/members/forum ... t1001.html

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
There are a few good hosting companies, but I use hostgator too. Best support of any that I've ever used. I sent a support ticket off yesterday and had it answered 2 minutes later.

I also like being able to host multiple sites with the one account. Much better than getting another hosting package whenever you register a new domain :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hostgator, IX webhosting, webmasters, lunarpages
PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
I tried a few here in Australia and gave up - they were too dear or had virtually no help if your login failed. I went off shore to Bluehost and have never had another problem and they are cheap too.