Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Trouble with Redirects in XsitePro2

PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:

Trouble with Redirects in XsitePro2

Hi folks,

I am a newbie here - and am learning a tonne.

I have walked through the course Mark has put together - and it is terrific. But I've hit a small snag.

For some reason, my redirects don't show up on my website - and I can't figure out why. I have checked and double checked (watching the video tutorial) and have published four times. But in the bottom left corner when I mouse over my affiliate links - I still see the ugly "clickbank" URL.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Craig
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Craig,
Can you tell us which week and time on the video you seen the tutorial on redirects.
I will take a look and brainstorm.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think its Week 7 where youll find the info about creating redirects.

After youve followed the instructions on creating the redirect you then to actually change the URLs wherever they are in your website to point to the redirect you created e.g. example.com/redirect/affilorama.

I see with the new Premium Hosting they offer one-click affiliate redirects - even easier!
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
Bingo.

That nailed it!

Thanks Mark & Troy.

This topic was started on Nov 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.