Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Traffic Travis word press alt tag issue..?

foxracing_honda_38
Trust:

Traffic Travis word press alt tag issue..?

Hey guys

Got a bit of a question, something very odd has happened while proceeding with a traffic Travis analysis check, everything was in order apart from one thing , this is what i got..

"An image was missing an alt tag.
The "alt" attribute allows you to specify alternative text for the image if it cannot be displayed for some reason."

Now funny thing is there is alt tags in my Wordpress edit image section it has both title and alt intact, html version of my editor shows the jpg code title code and alt code.. very strange any idea as to why traffic Travis says there's a missing alt title because i don't see one? whats stranger is it came back with zero errors the last time i checked the page and have done nothing with the images for that post since last check .. and help would be much appreciated. thanks
foxracing_honda_38
Trust:
update:

i just ran an seo warning test and that page got 0 , and it told me i had exact keyword phrase match in my ält tag" so yet the page warnings told me the alt tag didn't exist for that image? ... BTW this is the latsest update for traffic Travis so i couldn't imagine that'd be glitching?
foxracing_honda_38
Trust:
anyone...?
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi foxracing_honda_38,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post. Could you please post here your site URL so I can check it from my end? It sounds from the error message that you're using Traffic Travis 4. Could you confirm if this is correct?

If you do not wish to post your site URL here then please send us an email through the contact form in our support page with the site URL.

I appreciate your patience and hope to hear from you soon. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

foxracing_honda_38
Trust:
Hey there , sorry i haven't been on the forum in a bit, ran a traffic Travis scan before and the problem mysteriously vanished, I'm get a perfect score now. Technology is strange lol

This topic was started on Jul 16, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.