Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Small bug in affilorama wordpress theme

PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:

Small bug in affilorama wordpress theme

Good day all,

Just would like to pass on a small bug in the wordpress theme. When you go into the options for the theme, the one setting, 'body font' keeps reverting back to the Arial setting. All other settings seem to retain their set settings.

Frank
jeremylawson
Trust:
Thanks for letting us know Frank. It is indeed a bug in the Affiloblueprint Wordpress Theme.
Keep an eye on Affiloblueprint as we'll release an updated theme which fixes a few bugs soon.
Last edited by michellerana on 11 Nov 09 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi guys!

PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:
Thanks a bunch. I would have probably corrected it, but I need to concentrate on the Affiloblueprint! (Yes, I'm too easily side tracked!)

Gotta tell you, it's a GREAT theme. I love the ability to modify css properties on a properties page right from the admin panel.

Frank
Last edited by michellerana on 11 Nov 09 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I can't find the Affiloblueprint theme
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi revimp, the Affiloblueprint theme is located inside the members area just below the weekly lessons or you can click here.

This topic was started on Jun 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.