Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Popover settings

dannymoo99
Trust:

Popover settings

Hi,

I am having trouble getting my Popover frequency right, it just seems to fire for every page view every time no matter what setting I try!

Is this a bug or am I missing something? I would like it to be shown to each visiter to the site once regardless of how long they stay on the site and how many pages they view.

Any help much appreciated

Danny
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Danny,

Please clarify which script you are using so that someone can help you.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

dannymoo99
Trust:
Hi,

Script? I am using the popover options in affilotheme avenue, at the moment it is set to:

Display: 1
Display x per time a day

It still seems to pop up on every page I visit.
dannymoo99
Trust:
Any advice on this please? Is it the settings I am getting wrong or is it a bug? Whatever I seem to do it pops up on every page every visit.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Would it be possible to give us temporary access to your WP admin area to check what's causing the error? If so, please send your site URL and the temporary login details to Affilorama's Support Center.

You may create a temporary ADMINISTRATOR user in the 'Users' menu of your WordPress site. From your dashboard, go to users on the left hand side. From there you can add a new user, and set the status to admin. then once the staff is done, you can delete the user or change the password.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

dannymoo99
Trust:
Hi Michelle,

Message sent with details you requested.

Thanks
joseph.adisaputra
Trust:
Do we need to copy paste popover script to EVERY PAGE we have?

This topic was started on Sep 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.