Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Landing Page for PPC

sevensisters
Trust:

Landing Page for PPC

Can any one tell me how to view your own landing page, once uploaded all I got was my regular site,
just need to know where to send my visitors? xSite pro user
david
wollowra
Trust:
Your landing page will be your home page or another landing page you want visitors to go to.
It will have it's on URL for example if your site was xyz.com then your landing page will be xyz.com/XXXXXXX
Replace XXXXXXX with whatever page you have for your landing page.

Not sure if that helps or not.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sevensisters
Trust:
Hi Troy
where would I make the alteration?

thanks
david
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could set your homepage in XSitePro by going to the “Web pages” tab. Choose a page and tick the “Make this my Home Page” box on the right hand side of the page.

It's not recommended to set your PPC landing page as homepage since it doesn’t have the sidebar navigation so your visitors will not be able to go to the other pages on your site. A welcome page would make a good homepage. It's a good way to introduce your site and develop a relationship with your visitors so they can trust your opinion.

You'll be able to view the your PPC landing page by typing the URL on the address bar. How to find the URL was answered by Troy:

wollowra wrote:It will have it's on URL for example if your site was xyz.com then your landing page will be xyz.com/XXXXXXX
Replace XXXXXXX with whatever page you have for your landing page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Dec 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.