Joined: 01 Jun 09
28 Sep 09 11:30 am
Internet explorer script errors may be caused by any of the following:
1. Java Applets, Active scripting , ActiveX controls being blocked by the configuration of Internet Explorer, an anti-virus program, a PC firewall, or a network firewall.
2. Anti-virus software configured to scan Downloaded Program Files or Temporary Internet Files folders.
3. The relevant scripting engine on the computer is corrupt or outdated
4. Internet-related folders on the computer are corrupt
5. Corrupt or outdated video card drivers
6. Corrupt or outdated DirectX