Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How many Email addresses should I have?

lunatunes
Trust:

How many Email addresses should I have?

Here and there I have read about having different email addresses for different areas or aspects of this business.
For those of you who have different email addresses, how would you categorize those addresses as far as what they are set up to receive?

For example I've heard you should have one address just for the news letters you sign up for.

How many email addresses do some of you have and for what reasons?
I want to stay organized so I'm looking for some suggestions on how to do that in the area of emails :)

Thanks much,
Randy
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
lunatunes wrote:Here and there I have read about having different email addresses for different areas or aspects of this business.
For those of you who have different email addresses, how would you categorize those addresses as far as what they are set up to receive?

For example I've heard you should have one address just for the news letters you sign up for.

How many email addresses do some of you have and for what reasons?
I want to stay organized so I'm looking for some suggestions on how to do that in the area of emails :)

Thanks much,
Randy

Personal preference... I have 2 or 3 per site... I only regularly check 1 or 2 of theml

Adrian,
lunatunes
Trust:
Why 2 or 3 Adrian?

Thanks,
Randy
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
lunatunes wrote:Why 2 or 3 Adrian?

Thanks,
Randy

Because I use one email for link exchanges etc.... another one just because I want to and so on and so forth...

Adrian,
superaff
Trust:
Same for me: 4 or 5 per site:

one for article marketing, one for directory submission, one for business mails, one for customers...
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html