Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How do I build offpage links and how do I get PageRank?

goedward1
Trust:

How do I build offpage links and how do I get PageRank?

I do not know how to link to other sites and if I do don't the other sites sell the same product that I do? I think I have to know the HTML code to link my site to other sites. Please help.

Ed
jpastorizo
Trust:
Ed,

These are all shown in the videos in the Blueprint.
You don't have to link to sites that sell the same product if you don't want to.
You can link to websites that have similar products to yours or maybe sites on a lateral market/niche.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

goedward1
Trust:
Hey Renado;
I don't know how I missed your response and appreciate it. I will look in the Blue Print to learn about seing up links. Did you know about www.cbtrends.com to see how your product is doing? I was psyched to find this. It was from "MattsMarketingblog.com." Thanks again for your response.

Ed
goedward1
Trust:
Sorry for the mis-spelling Renato.

Ed
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Ed,

Yep I know about CBtrends. I dont use it but I have it bookmarked. LOL
So you also read mattsmarketingblog? You will learn a lot form Matt.

The blueprint shows how to do what you need. These are all discussed in the SEO modules.
When you have read these modules you may want to start the Mr K backlink strategy and use AMAutomation.
Ive gotten good SEO results by applying these two.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Aug 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.