Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Help Me Build a Wordpress Website

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:

Help Me Build a Wordpress Website

Hi. Can someone PM me? There's a certain site I want my site to look like and I'm happy to pay you. It must be wordpress though.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

greg21
Trust:
Hi Shalisha
I am a WordPress designer, how can I help you out?

Greg Gillespie
web10min.com
williamsguanetia
Trust:
I am new to this system, and I need some help building a website. I have never done this before at all. Im a newbee at this, please help
williamsguanetia
Trust:
Like l said, I am new to this , and l
I really appreciate any help you can give me. I have never built a website in my life.
williamsguanetia
Trust:
Like l said, I am new to this , and l
I really appreciate any help you can give me. I have never built a website in my life.
PremiumMember
fatimaislam1961
Trust:
Hello will it cost me anything to make a web site. And to get your help
heruma1919
Trust:
@fatimaislam1961, you can make a blog at blogger.com for free. Caution : you are at the mercy of big brother google, they can take down you site anytime. Or you can try wordpress.com, but again, you are at the mercy of others.

How much will it cost to make a self hosting website? domain name cost about $10/year. Hosting cost starting at $3.29/month (one year plan) at hawkhost where you can host unlimited domain there.

@williamsguanetia : you can search how to build a website at youtube. You can pm me if you want.
clayshire46
Trust:
greg21 wrote:Hi Shalisha
I am a WordPress designer, how can I help you out?

Greg Gillespie
web10min.com
ryan.kempe
Trust:
If I was you I would get:
1. wordpress hosting like "WPengine"
and
2. Wordpress support like "WP curve"

That way it is easy to install, manage and modify a wordpress site every month. You will not need to do anything at all

This topic was started on Nov 05, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.