Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Email problems with website

philsidan
Trust:

Email problems with website

Hi Guys,
My first site is up but having trouble with the email, to be truthful I'm no techie and need to know how the webmail works.I have a domain with Godaddy with email addresses which were working but now dont. have rang Godaddy and emailed them but still cant find the answers. Affilorama is hosting the site so who do I speak too Godaddy or Affilorama? I can send an email but can't recieve any.It is driving me crazy any help would be greatly appreciated.
michael025
Trust:
Hi Philsidan,

First of all, where is your site currently hosted? Are you still being hosted by Go Daddy, or have you moved your DNS to point to Affilorama's name servers? If you are still using Go Daddy's hosting, you need to contact their support team.....If you are using affilorama's hosting, you can send an email with the details through the contact form at our support page.
philsidan
Trust:
Hi Michael1025,
I'm pointing to Affilorama's name servers so I will contact the support desk.
Thanks for the info and taking time out to reply.
Philsidan
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
If your domain is pointing to our Premium Hosting (ns1.affilohost.com and ns2.affilohost.com), then you should be using our mail server to send and receive email. Make sure that the email address exist on your Premium hosting control panel and that your email client (e.g. Outlook) is configured to connect to our pop/smtp server.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

This topic was started on Oct 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.