Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Domain registrars and payment methods

rewsary
Trust:

Domain registrars and payment methods

What are the best English-speaking domain registrars to use to provide payment methods convenient for Russia? Ideally, I can replenish my balance through WebMoney. Are there such?
rewsary
Trust:
Are there Russian webmasters here?
What can you recommend?
serfraut
Trust:
Interested only through WebMoney? Check https://pananames.com/ here accept via Paypal, bank cards, webmoney. I have been using this registar for a long time, but for different reasons. They don't hide anything, including the real cost of domain renewals.
Last edited by serfraut on 21 Dec 20 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

rewsary
Trust:
Thank you. An interesting option. And the prices are inexpensive. I hope there is no problems when renewing domains?
serfraut
Trust:
rewsary wrote:Thank you. An interesting option. And the prices are inexpensive. I hope there is no problems when renewing domains?

I have been using it for a long time. And renewal prices are known in advance for several years in advance. It's convenient and fair.

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.