Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Does anyone have suggestions on a website creator?

affiloramagirl
Trust:

Does anyone have suggestions on a website creator?

Hi everyone!!! I'm 24 years old...and finally decided to join affilorama. I've been watching and reading up on affiliate marketing for about 2 weeks now. Mark and his support have been great with replying to my emails. I've watched the 6 part mini tutorials and up to about lesson 4 or 5 on the 90 day road map. I'm a little overwhelmed with what I have to do..I'm new to all of this and there's a lot of information....but I know I have to do it. I have a lot of ideas and trying to figure out which one would be the best to start with! And what my website would consist of! Does anyone have suggestions on a website creator??? I downloaded Nvu, but when I was in High School...I remember using other templates to create a website. I also remember running into a domain hosting site where they offered a decently priced package including the domain name, emails, and website templates.....

I'm open to suggestions.....

Theresa
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Theresa and welcome,

You can also try XSitePro for a beginner's web design program. I would recommend Dreamweaver but a lot of people feel it is too advanced to start with.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Theresa, don't worry there is a lot to learn. As for software, if you have microsoft office, you should have frontpage. It's pretty good for someone starting off and if you've already got it, it means you don't have to fork out anymore dough :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

superaff
Trust:
Welcome on board!
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

affiloramagirl
Trust:
Thanks for the welcome guys!!! I've been busy working on my site. How are you guys doing???

Can you guys give me an idea of how much you made when you first started? And how long it took for you to start making the money you expected? Thanks.....
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
AffiloramaGirl wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys!!! I've been busy working on my site. How are you guys doing???

Can you guys give me an idea of how much you made when you first started? And how long it took for you to start making the money you expected? Thanks.....

The money I expect? :D It'll be a couple of years before I get there.... but take your time and follow the plan... you will make your money :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
When I started seriously, I was in debt and had 0 cash flow. So it took me a while to get over the initial inertia. A few months on, cash flow is improved and so it becomes a lot easier to launch new sites.

It's hard for me to say how much you can make, because it's all dependent on you.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
sean06 wrote:It's hard for me to say how much you can make, because it's all dependent on you.

Ahhh the beauty of the business :)