Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Changing my Web Host - Not receiving any support

amroch
Trust:

Changing my Web Host - Not receiving any support

Hello everyone,

I have decided to change my web host. My present web host is offering no support whatsoever - I am tired of begging for support time and again. Even i cannot access the cPanel. ( License expired ). By the way, this web hosting service, called optixdesigns.com, is from the Netherlands. But they were pretty good a couple of month back. I have a reseller account with them.

What I want to ask is does this changeover effect my SERP or PR. I have a PR of 3. And is their any precaution that i should take to save my SERP ranking ?

I found this article from Matt Cutts pretty useful but still I want to make it absolutely sure.

Thanks in advance,

Amroch
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hey Amroch,

Yea that article is a good way to go. Your SERP won't be affected if your site is not down for a long period of time so you should be ok.

Do you have a new host already? I would choose webmasters, lunarpages, or hostgator.com

Adrian,
amroch
Trust:
adrian wrote:Hey Amroch,

Yea that article is a good way to go. Your SERP won't be affected if your site is not down for a long period of time so you should be ok.

Do you have a new host already? I would choose webmasters, lunarpages, or hostgator.com

Adrian,

Thanks Adrian.

I had some other hosting company in mind . . .but finally I selected Host Gator. And yes, I followed your link. If I'm not mistaken, a crisp $50 in your affiliate account, eh ?:)

Do you host with them ? Hope they are good enough. I have my other account with Godaddy.

Amroch
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Host gator are good, you'll be happy with them.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hey Amroch,

Yea it showed up as a sale. You will like them I'm sure. Sean uses them and I plan to have a couple sites on there as well.
amroch
Trust:
Good to hear that Sean, Adrian.

I choose them because they have cPanel and Fantastico. I am comfortable with cPanel than H-sphere or Godaddy Control panel.

Thanks again.

Amroch
superaff
Trust:
I have sites hosted with hostgator as well, but I am very confident that The ultimate marketing center is one of the best web hosting on the net.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
What makes it so good superaff?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world