Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Changing font in wordpress

strick
Trust:

Changing font in wordpress

Does anyone know of a plugin that enhances your ability to change text font size when writing posts. I use a text editor and copy into wordpress and still have problems controlling text size?

All the tutorials available on the web seem to be directed toward html editing not virtual editing.

Thanks
PremiumMember
sybiantex
Trust:
Yes, install the tinymce-advanced plugin available here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tinymce-advanced/
strick
Trust:
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I cannot upload the zip file into the admin panel. Have you had this problem before?

Thanks,

Jim
clarafaie
Trust:
Have you tried the search and install option in the Add New plugin section of the wordpress dashboard? If you use this option you will not have to do any uploading. Type the name of the plugin in the search box and then click Search plugins, then click install and install now. Wordpress will then install the plugin for you
strick
Trust:
Thank you clarafaie. That worked just fine.
strick
Trust:
I tried this plugin and it caused all sorts of formating problems. Would not recommend it.

This topic was started on Feb 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.