Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Can i get some feedback on my websites?

phmegacorp
Trust:

Can i get some feedback on my websites?

I created them with ZERO previous skills and knowledge of website development, i learned it all for these sites. but I need help, one site is on page 1 of google and the other on page 3 (was 1 and two once). I currently get zero sales and very little traffic. what can i do to improve? thank you

realweightlosshypnosis.com
glutennogo.com
PremiumMember
agoodrich
Trust:
Personally I like your weightloss site - but then again I haven't really made any sales on my websites either, so I'm not the best judge.
stefan1601
Trust:
Maybe it's the keyword. They don't seem to be buying keywords
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
One thing that you can do to monetize your sites is change your layout and put a big fat affiliate link above the fold. It would also help if you would place a call to action on your images and an optin box on your sidebar and at the bottom of your pages.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

noodle2u
Trust:
Hi there
I looked at realweightlosshypnosis.com and it is very good, however there is a small affiliate link at the bottom....Make a clear call to action because I was looking at the page and wondering where to go from there.
Tell them to click and see more or give them some bait to click. Put more links in there.
theastonmartian
Trust:
Whoa, you are really good with the site. I especially like the pictures on top. However, it looks more like a hobby site, than an affiliate site. Your webpage should also have embedded links to the product site, and urge people who read to buy the product based on your recommendation.
theastonmartian
Trust:
Hey, I am a big fan of hypnosis, so you have to tempt your customers. Try using some cool hypnosis videos from Derren Brown to prove your point. There are many in youtube.
michael025
Trust:
I like your weight loss hypnosis site....but I would suggest that you add reviews to backup the star ratings you gave for your products. The video suggestion from aston also sounds like a good idea, but if your problem right now is getting traffic, I guess the main thing you should work on is your SEO. Build backlinks to your site, and try to post on relevant forums, providing insightful information to get the interest of viewers interested in your niche....

This topic was started on Dec 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.