Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Blog Platform

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

Blog Platform

What is the best blog platform to use. There are so many of them out there. I currently have two blogs going on google blogger.

Thanks

Jason
nivram21
Trust:
Well I have been using WordPress and blogger for a bit. But i have found that until i began using a blog that is in a network i never get real constant ranking in the search engines.
Pros: They have a big network and already have real high quailty backlinks.
Cons: it will cost you some money.
For me i choose to spend the money and avoid spending the time. We do not get any more time, I could always get more money.
Hope this helps
Get the best Digital Products https://imlearning.site

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Could you explain what a blog is that is in a network vs one that is not. Is Google Blogger on a network?

Thanks
nivram21
Trust:
Hi Sierra,

I use the Empower Network Blogging Platform. You can check it out here:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/nivram21

It is a network blog that has very good ranking online.
Since i started using it i have began to see more natural views.

I think it is much better because they make it easy to blog.
They even make SEO very easy to do.
Check it out for yourself below
http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostase ... d=nivram21

You will see that just using and blogger or wordpress will leave you having to learn everthing in a try and error fashion.
But this platform makes it a whole lot easier.
Get the best Digital Products https://imlearning.site

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Thanks for the info. We have started our site and it is moving along nicely. www.thesportsmaniacgroup.com. We just started it 3 days ago. We have been blogging two or three times a day. I know it will take time to start ranking, but in the mean time we are finishing up our E Commerce Store, www.sportsteammaniacs.com. The main purpose in the Sports Maniac Group blog was to promote our product store. But then we figured, well let's promote some affiliate products as well. So we will see what happens.

Probably going to start a few more sites as well. Might as well diversify. Maybe we will do some more blogs on different platforms. I guess you can never have too many blogs, as long as you can keep them updated daily.

Thanks again. How is your business going? How long have you been doing this?

Jason
cnexport2008
Trust:
Blog is a nice way to create your backlinks and anchor texts,however,when you find some blog platforms, you should try to check it is dofollow or nofollow, if nofollow, then you should give off. You can use firefox tool to test.
mbeelow
Trust:
Wordpress is not bad at all, as it is both Google and SEO friendly. As for the latter, you can install All-In-One-SEO-Pack (or alternatively Yoast plugin) and then you manage some key aspects of on-site optimization right from your blogging platform.

Also, WordPress has far more advanced site management features, especially when it comes to comments, ratings and other 'interactive' elements that are essential to set up on a blog.
daljeet.kaur
Trust:
According to me, wordpress is the best blog platform you can use for blogging. It is good as well as SEO friendly. Webpages made in wordpress get easily indexed and there are lot of chances to rank in SERP's. Moreover, it also provides plugins like All in One SEO which helps to enter proper title, meta keywords, and description to the blog post.

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.