Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Any way to automatically adjust squeeze page resolution?

storebin99
Trust:

Any way to automatically adjust squeeze page resolution?

Hi guys,

Need some help from the experts here as my support ticket has gone on for 3 days (excluding NY) without any progress in resolution.

I'm using Affilotheme built-in squeeze page where my traffic mainly comes from PPV network, which has a fixed window size of 800 x 600 shown to their users.

As a result, the right and bottom part of the standard size 1280 x 1024 of my squeeze page gets hidden from the view of the traffic, unless they scroll to the right and to the bottom to read the headline and sub-headline.

As you all know, this is a disaster when it comes to the response and subscription rate, equivalent to throwing money down the drain.

Anyone know is there any way in Affilotheme or is there any WP plugin that help to make the squeeze page resolution auto-adjust to 800 x 600 when viewed in a default 800 x 600 browser window?

Appreciate you guys' advise here. Thanks a lot.

AlexM
L.F.C.

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

If the current size is hard coded, you will need to change those values to percentages instead of pixels.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

storebin99
Trust:
Thanks esolutions.

Can you share where in Affilotheme do I go to change the values to percentages as I don't see any the pixel code in the html tab of the content editor under my squeeze page.

Also, what is the exact code that I need to insert to change from pixels to percentages?

AlexM
L.F.C.

esolutions
Trust:
I'm not using Affilotheme, but the code that you are looking for would most likely be in the CSS.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Jan 02, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.