Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Affilorama hosting Help

moon6446
Trust:

Affilorama hosting Help

Hi,

I have a question, besides the package of $7.85, do I also need to select the webhosting package of $3.99?

This will be my first real website so I really have no Idea how it works :?

Please advice

Best Regards, Simone
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure you only pick one plan :) I'll let Mark verify that.

Adrian,
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The $7.85 is for the domain name registration, and you pay that yearly. Hosting is separate, and depending on what sort of setup you go for, it starts at $3.99 PER MONTH through Affilorama hosting. (Note that you don't get any discount for buying more hosting time... that's because we're not doing this for any profit, so we don't have any margins to play with :)

So that's $7.85 per year, and $3.99 per month.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

moon6446
Trust:
Ok thanks I will order that as well than, but which one do I need to choose, linux or windows?

I'm making my website using dreamweaver.

Best Regards, simone
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
moon6446 wrote:Ok thanks I will order that as well than, but which one do I need to choose, linux or windows?

I'm making my website using dreamweaver.

Best Regards, simone

It doesn't really matter unless you need to have ASP pages etc... In that case you would choose Windows.

Adrian,