Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

100's of Free Web Templates

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:

100's of Free Web Templates

Good day fellow members,

I've put together a ton of free web templates I have collected over the many years I've been online. I've had them saved on my machine just collecting dust and I thought I'd just share them with all of you.

As of this post I just started putting them on my site at *broken link* so please be patient, I will be putting up many many more as time permits.

I'm only offering these to my fellow members here at affilorama so enjoy.

All are free for you to use! Enjoy!
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Feb 10 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove broken link

kiwinz
Trust:
Thanks Papabear, much appreciated.
Cheers Kiwinz
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
You're welcome Kiwinz :lol:
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
THank you Ken, that's very generous of you :D I took a quick peek and must you've got some very nice templates in there --thanks again!
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
You're welcome promocode! I think some people might think because something is given away for free that it's junk or not worth it. I couldn't think of a better group of people to share my collection with. Enjoy!

I hope to add some more within the next week. Still working my 90 day roadmap so kinda busy.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thanks for sharing papabear
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I think that is nice of you but I am so new to website construction I really do not know how to take advantage of these,except for the images or "banners" that I understand, Can these be downloaded into xsite pro? that is what I am using for my sites thus far. I know how to use the banners like I say.but the html newsletters and the template itself is something else again.Thanks just the same though.
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Hi revimp,

I'm sorry, I don't know anything in regards to xsite pro. Perhaps a fellow member who uses xsite pro could she some lite on the subject.

Once you get some html knowledge down the road you can always go back and utilize them.