Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are PBN backlinks?

alex_james
Trust:

What are PBN backlinks?

Hello everyone! Can you share What are PBN backlinks?
annsanilas
Trust:
PBN means a private blog network that places a high quantity of links to another website.
michellemoris
Trust:
A PBN backlink is where you have a link to your website "that one you want to rank best" placed on another blog site.
meghanizzo
Trust:
PBN (private blog network) backlinks are hyperlinks built from a network of connected sites and blogs. These sites are generally owned by the same individual, who's using them all to create links to their money site. They also have an option to sell PBN links to other website owners for extra profit.
paulinerenfro
Trust:
alex_james wrote:Hello everyone! Can you share What are PBN backlinks?

A private Blog Network is just that, a network of websites that place a high quantity of links to another website.
socialmmcompany
Trust:
Hey, here is the best answer to PBN. PBN (private blog network) backlinks are hyperlinks built from a network of connected sites and blogs. These sites are generally owned by the same individual, who's using them all to create links to their money site. They also have an option to sell PBN links to other website owners for extra profit.
soleseriouss
Trust:
PBN - Private Blog Networks

Personally, we don't use it and don't recommend anyone to use it in SEO!
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

tastapdxae
Trust:
I've been looking for PBN backlinks on Kallisto.io to try it. But I had no luck, and I'm curious why PBN backlinks aren't as popular as guest posts and niche edits.
louiseking23
Trust:
tastapdxae wrote:I've been looking for PBN backlinks on Kallisto.io to try it. But I had no luck, and I'm curious why PBN backlinks aren't as popular as guest posts and niche edits.

Hi tastapdxae, I think Kallisto doesn't have any PBN backlinks. As far as I know, they only sell guest posts and niche edit links. 
smartscraper
Trust:
Since the risk of Google catching your site for PBN backlinks is ever-present! People use it for short-term goals.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

viralmarketingguide
Trust:
People use PBN backlinks to great effect when used for a churn-and-burn website. Since the risk of Google catching your site for PBN backlinks is ever-present, some people use it on disposable sites with the short-term goal of making quick money.

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.