Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis Seo Analysis no results!

jlor
Trust:

Traffic Travis Seo Analysis no results!

Hi everyone,

while performing seo analysis in traffic travis, the software suddenly stopped producing any results for any search term. It is quite weird as it was working fine before. Has anyone encountered a similar problem or does anyone have any advice on what to do?

Thanks
michael025
Trust:
Did this just happen once? It could be just a glitch on your PC. If you close and reopen traffic travis, do you still see no results? If you still see the same issue, I suggest you uninstall traffic travis, and download and install it again.....If your problem still persists, then you should contact their customer support.
jlor
Trust:
yes it just didnt work for the next term. I uninstalled and reinstalled TT and I restarder my computer but it doesnt work. I also sent a mail to support, I'll update the post when I get an answer.
jcdean
Trust:
Traffic Travis dose the same for me.????

Whats really funny is Micro Niche Finder stopped working too.

I think Google is blocking the them some how.
Respect,
JC Dean

Site Admin
mdavyayabut
Trust:
hi,

just tried seo analysis on my side and its fetching result. kindly give us the country and keyword you used. thanks. :)
jcdean
Trust:
mdavyayabut wrote:hi,

just tried seo analysis on my side and its fetching result. kindly give us the country and keyword you used. thanks. :)

Traffic Travis and other keyword tools are having trouble accessing the google keyword tool. Try to search for keywords on TT and you will see what we mean.

I tried searching "doba review" in the keyword section and noticed the problem.

I learned from another forum that Market Samurai is also affected.

I think Google has change something about the captcha dealio that is blocking keyword tools.

Thanks for looking into this.
Respect,
JC Dean

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The SEO Analysis feature of Traffic Travis is also working on my end but I'm getting errors on the Keyword Tool (Traffic Travis Keyword Finder). I will inform our technical department about this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Just tried both TT keyword and SEO analysis tools and I did not get any error/issue.

@jlor: Blank results in TT can usually be fixed by restarting the application and resetting the internet connection. Can you please let us know if you're still having issues on your end?

@mdavyayabut aka Dave: Welcome to the Affilorama forum! :)
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Resetting and restarting did work :) Thanks, Mike.
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
Evening,

Seo analysis is pretty odd to get blocked on unless you are doing many many searches in a short period of time, or, unless you have updated a SEO project which had over 500 keywords - then Google might block you.

Only for 24 hours though, some people have success by turning their internet connection off for 10 mins and then back on again - but that will only be a few people (staff above).

We do use Google for some of the keyword tool in TT, we will remove that tomorrow and put out a release as it's not critical for TT and was just a nicety.
jcdean
Trust:
Nick wrote:We do use Google for some of the keyword tool in TT, we will remove that tomorrow and put out a release as it's not critical for TT and was just a nicety.

Not sure I understand, Is Traffic Travis's keyword tool not going to be fixed? Mine still dosn't work. Now it dosn't even display the Google Keyword tool captcha.
Respect,
JC Dean

PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
We rolled out an update about 22 hours ago which has removed Google and the keyword tool is still functioning as normal.

Any further issues please let me know.
jdweberg
Trust:
Finally downloaded the update and getting the worst results yet on the keyword finder. =(

I used the term "homeschool computer curriculum" and got no results at all, so I tried "homeschool computer" and still got none. Some other terms that should render a lot of results are giving around 10.
ams01
Trust:
I understand that Google has changed it's keyword data retrieval format or something like that, and a lot of software tools have been aware of this and are working around the clock to hook back up with Google.

Hopefully they will be sorted soon :-)
PremiumMember
jeremyw
Trust:
Hi,
I am having the same problem with TT not showing any results when using the seo analysis.
I have uniinstalled and reinstalled but still no cigar.
I have been using it quite a lot so i thought goggle might have out a holt on it but its not been working for days now.
Any suggestions?

Jeremy
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you try upgrading your Traffic Travis software to the latest version (3.3.5) and see if you will still get the error?

The changes made by Google created an issue with the previous version and it wasn't able to retrieve some data.

Please email us at support and send your search parameters if the problem persists.
Michelle
Customer Support

PremiumMember
steve seo uk
Trust:
I'm using v4.0.0.2730 and still not getting any results with Keyword Research.
I just get a dialog box appear which states:
"Google Adwords page failed to load for Traffic Travis
Please try and access the site in Internet Explorer and try again"
Please help - I have important campaigns to get on with.
PremiumMember
steve seo uk
Trust:
Just noticed I'm not getting all results for backlinks.
SEO Tab
Entered site url http://www.hpcontracts.co.uk
Result shows 533 backlinks
Click Backlinks tab and it only shows 27 listed results.

I've spent a lot of $'s on this program and bought Affilorama Premium membership.
Showed wife what I'd spent my money on and she just went Huh! that's a load of rubbish.
PremiumMember
ste
Trust:
did you ever get yours to start working again
cyuen025
Trust:
How do you upgrade to 3.3.5? Mine is still 3.3.13 but it does not prompt me to update when I start it up...
lyndaj
Trust:
@ cyuen025
You must be referring to Michelle's suggestion, but take a look at the date of her post. :) 3.3.13 is the latest update of TT 3.

Im using V 4.0 now, but just installed this latest update for TT 3.0. I havent tried anything else, but SEO Analysis still doesnt work.
cecille.l
Trust:
@ Steve - I'm sorry for the difficulty you are having with Traffic Travis. Have you updated to the latest version? The software should prompt you whenever you are connected to the internet to update to the newest version. If you are still unable to get Traffic Travis to work, please email [email protected] for further assistance.

@Lynda - The SEO Analysis for Traffic Travis 4 and 3 broke over the weekend. We are working on releasing an update today.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I greatly appreciate your patience. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

cyuen025
Trust:
LyndaJ wrote:@ cyuen025
You must be referring to Michelle's suggestion, but take a look at the date of her post. :) 3.3.13 is the latest update of TT 3.

Im using V 4.0 now, but just installed this latest update for TT 3.0. I havent tried anything else, but SEO Analysis still doesnt work.

Haha, whoops, I did realize that later on that 3.3.13 is the latest version. For some reason, I was thinking of the value of the numbers instead of the numbering convention used for software versions. : )

I do hope that this problem is fixed soon though. It was a super useful feature.
PremiumMember
nerik
Trust:
I'm using 4.0.0.2848 but SEO Competition Analysys still seems to be buggy:

1) URL list don't match the REAL competitors you can see in the SERP

2) Many analysis factors present in TT3 version are MISSING in TT4 (TBL, DMOZ, YAHOO, DESC, H1, TITLE, etc.)

The funny thing is in TT3 the SEO competition analysis is still working very well!!!

I've sent MANY messages to support team...but it seems to be useless...

Sorry...but TT4 (after 15 days since it has been released) is a BETA software...it's a debacle!

For reference: http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc ... is-v4.html

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.