Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Submitting to Seach Engines?

rivihe
Trust:

Submitting to Seach Engines?

Hi

I saw on submit2edge that they were advising submitting your site to 200 search engines? I thought that the search engines would naturally pick up your site if you know built links etc etc? Is this a redundant service??

Thanks in advace

Regards
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The main search engines like Google and Bing will pick you up automatically. but there are hundreds of small search engines that don't. if you want listings in those it needs to be submitted, but in my experience, having done some of those, it really doesn't do you any good. most of those search engines won't really bring you much traffic anyway.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

rivihe
Trust:
Hi jmpruitt - thanks for that, do they have any value in regards to link building/juice??

Regards

Rivihe
draught
Trust:
rivihe wrote:Hi

I saw on submit2edge that they were advising submitting your site to 200 search engines? I thought that the search engines would naturally pick up your site if you know built links etc etc? Is this a redundant service??

Thanks in advace

Regards

I have visited your website and awesome SEO servicing option you are providing and but it will be in paid method and I need the open source domain submit my website.
wao
Trust:
rivihe wrote:Hi jmpruitt - thanks for that, do they have any value in regards to link building/juice??

Regards

Rivihe

Search engines, unlike directory listing does not hold real live webpages that are google indexed,thus they won't give you any value in regards link juice, trust, authority, ETC...
WAO! Internet marketing in Israel.
VIsit us at: http://www.wao-sem.co.il/

This topic was started on May 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.