Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Should I use Black Hat SEO tricks to save time?

danielist18
Trust:

Should I use Black Hat SEO tricks to save time?

Hello All!

I've been reading SEO methods for 2 hours straight and its pretty overwhelming - the amount of different strategies for posting, content and back links from other websites, etc. I guess it's some sort of partnership in which I'm not too excited about. I am now looking for shortcuts. I don't have the time nor energy since I already have a full time job, wife, kids etc…So, I want it fast and immediate. I would love to hear more about Black Hat SEO tricks, what is it and how can I use it? Where can I go to make it happen and get traffic now for my affiliate websites?

All the best - Daniel.

P.S:
It's unbelievable how much info i found on the net...but the more i know the more i get confused.
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 6:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: changed title to describe post better

jasondodd
Trust:
Using black hat can sometimes work to give your site a quick boost in the rankings but enjoy it while it lasts because your battling some pretty powerful search engine algorithms designed to detect this sort of thing and maybe not de-index your site but send it right to the bottom of the deck.

It can take a long time to work back from a black hat slap, which is why most affiliate marketers who have a bit more of a long term strategy will avoid it.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

danielist18
Trust:
Hey...

Thank you...

I've been reading a lot in the past few hours.

And I decided to avoid that.
Besides it can really damage my site and i don't want to cheat Google or Yahoo...

Thank you....
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpastorizo
Trust:
If you want quick cash you can use that but just like Jason said enjoy it while it lasts cause they dont usually lasts. And for this reason the experienced "Blue Farters" always have to invent some new technique just to keep making money. It probably will take a lot of time thinking how to beat the search engine algorithms.

If you are building an online business. Don't look somewhere else. You have free materials here to start with and then when you are ready you can purchase AffiloBlueprint. Read it, Learn it, Implement it. Take notes of what you found out that works and throw away the garbage. Only then should you start looking for additional learnings outside this forum because by then you will be ready and will be experienced enough to grasp an idea/strategy pretty easily and test it.

Good luck. Glad you decided not to do Blue Farts. =)

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

danielist18
Trust:
Thank you Renato...

I happy that you (clearly) explained it to me...
Fixed everything inside (-:
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
Blue farts..lol.
Your a funny man Renato..

T
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
LOL Troy...What is the commonly used term nowadays? Is it black hat or blue fart?

Renato

wollowra
Trust:
Whatever you want it to be I suppose..lol

T
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
cause some call it black hat some call it blue fart. LOL

superaff
Trust:
My advice to you is to avoid those black hat tricks, because search engines always catch up.

Since you are working, watch the lessons on outsourcing, and start getting a virtual assistant to do the work for you. A VA can accomplish a lot in one or two hours per day.
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

This topic was started on Oct 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.