Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Question on Ezinearticles URL posting

jpastorizo
Trust:

Question on Ezinearticles URL posting

Hi Guys,

I am editing my articles in EZA to include anchor texts. But when I preview the article before I posting it doesn't look right. It shows this <a href="h**p://www.mydomain.com/wow-mage-guide.php"><b>WoW Mage Guide</b></a> (The ** is of course seen as tt) I cannot seem to get the anchor text right. ISn't it that articles posted in EZA will have the regular html code to show the clickable anchor text within the article body?

Am I doing this wrong or is anyone experiencing this problem?

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I just pasted it into my account and it showed up fine. The bolding tag didn't seem to work, but the anchor text showed up and not the html.

Hopefully someone smarter can figure out the problem :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

faradina
Trust:
Try this:

<b><a href="http://www.mydomain.com/wow-mage-guide.php">WoW Mage Guide</a></b>
jpastorizo
Trust:
Sean/Fara,

Thanks for the replies guys. Will look into this again cause I need to get an alternative for hubpages who flagged my hub as duplicate content and had an issue even when I changed the # of links from 2 to only 1. I have a platinum level EZA account but I have not used it lately. I got to get back and take advantage of it!

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Aug 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.