Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Outsourcing offpage SEO on Elance

hammiesink
Trust:

Outsourcing offpage SEO on Elance

I have some money to spend on my first site. If I were to outsource the offpage SEO on Elance, how should I advertise the job?

SEO, or reciprocal link building? And if SEO, then what should I look for specifically, in terms of tasks they should perform?

And what price is typical?
alvin
Trust:
Hi,

Have you had a look at some of the SEO projects posted on Elance? They all come with pretty good description and I see its quite common to place a range of $250-500.

IMO the freelancers will have their own techniques or strategies for SEO, so perhaps you can place your project and let them tell you what they'll do for you?

@
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The price will really depend on what you get them to do.

You could probably get an Indian guy full time for $250 a week or so, but just a few links would be cheap.

If you already have your on page optimisation sorted out, then link building is what you'll be focusing on, so the majority of the work will be of that nature.

If you're eventually looking to get a full time guy, get a few guys to do a small amount of work for you, then see who performs the best, before paying someone for fulltime work.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

hammiesink
Trust:
Yes, I'm done with my onpage SEO. I'm submitting to directories, which is easy. But other than that, I presume reciprocal link building is what I need, and I should advertise it on elance as that, and not just general SEO.