Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Linx Boss - Anyone using it?

PremiumMember
tylerj
Trust:

Linx Boss - Anyone using it?

Has anyone used http://www.linxboss.com/? Any opinions? Any risks?

Building my site was the easy part, getting backlinks & traffic not so easy it seems, hence looking at services like these!

Tj
keithdhd
Trust:
Hey Tyler,

I've seen this too. They had an ad on Facebook - probably because I'm in the Affilorama FaceGroup?

They're actually cheaper than my outsourced part time link builder ($200) so I was considering it. I don't have 5 sites yet though so it may be not the right time for me.

I'm not sure how they do it - I haven't looked into their methods. Let me know if you find anything out.

cheers,
Keith
sharingguy
Trust:
Just check their site in depth. No real good incoming links, no positioning on most terms and what's even worse, all they do is PPC ads on Google and Facebook. Why advertise so heavily there if you can dominate Search engines with your linkbuilding?

Also, they only seem to get good ranking for one unrelated term "crs training" and that is quite fishy.

They have a testimonial where the client posts his URL, and if you do a check on that site, has the same problem, seems to have very little if any ranking (most of it is at best 10th) and not for good keywords. In fact, I could only find this link pointing to their site... do think about it.

DISCLAIMER>

I have not tried the system and do not know how it works, but in my VERY limited knowledge, I find many holes in their product. For people out there, if you use Yahoo site explorer and type their url, you will get a nice report that shows very little stuff. Checked on other systems to verify their claims and could not validate any.

I would very carefully approach their product and hire their service. To me, as a personal opinion with no real proof, it looks as it is not real or good. Again, this is my personal and very subjective opinion based on my little research. I was considering using them, but now will stay as far as I can.

Cheers!
mattyos
Trust:
sharingguy wrote:Just check their site in depth. No real good incoming links, no positioning on most terms and what's even worse, all they do is PPC ads on Google and Facebook. Why advertise so heavily there if you can dominate Search engines with your linkbuilding?

Because they know it's more effective to advertise via PPC? Getting a sales page ranked in Google is not easy... it's not what Google wants.

I've been a member of LinxBoss for 3 months now and it works. Don't slam it if you haven't tried it :)
lassitermktg
Trust:
I've been using it since April. I have an ongoing case study if you want to check out the results here: link removed by moderator

This topic was started on Feb 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.