Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Keyword Research With T.T. (free version)

rain6460
Trust:

Keyword Research With T.T. (free version)

Hello Everyone,
I'm very new to all of this, and I'm a little stumped with Traffic Travis (free version). The tutorials say you really don't have to buy the paid version, just keep adding to your main list in blocks of 200 with new search terms.

I stayed up till the wee hours entering dozens of search terms for a particular market, and built a huge list. Then when I sent the list to the sorter, I got a message saying there was a 1000 term result limit? Did I miss something? The tutorials seem to give the impression you can go on adding blocks of 200 keywords indefinitely and build a really large list. But what about when it comes time to sort? Thanks for the help.

Jeff
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Jeff,

The keyword sorter on free version currently has a result limit of 1,000 terms. But it will soon be increased to 5,000.
rain6460
Trust:
Sounds great! Thanks Ampie.
Jeff
balazs
Trust:
I had the same problem with the 1000 word limit. But it's not that bad. I sorted every 1000 words, saved them and started all over again. 5000 will be more comfortable though.
How to Lose Weight Fast? http://www.fatlossmasters.com