Joined: 27 Feb 10
05 May 10 7:49 am
Is this a good investment? .edu backlinks
Someone who calls himself a expert in .edu and .gov links gave me this offer :
- 25 .EDU + 3 GOV Do-follow backlinks
- 2 Links allowed (Home + 1 Inner page | 2 anchor text per URL)
- 2 Contextual Page (1 article with 3 Links)
- All links will be pinged to more than 120 Ping websites
- Detailed report with direct links to place where your link is located
Example : http://passion.edu/elearn/blog/index.php
Cost : $300 timeframe : 30 days
It sounds good, but when I saw the price I was like whoaw.
It is an offer from elance, so i would probaly get the price a bit lower.
BUT is this really a good investment for my website?
I am now at the stage of adding articles to AMA and adding articles to EZA. And i would like to do some more backlinking now.