Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How to target 7 countries together in one site?

lisahandson
Trust:

How to target 7 countries together in one site?

Hello,

One of my client is asking to target 7 European countries together in one site? Countries include UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and Turkey.

I am confused how to it.
Please help me with this?
live webcasting services: webstreamworld.ae/services/live-video-streaming-dubai

carolinemurphy
Trust:
It is not possible to target 7 countries in one single site.
The best advice which I can give you is to create a separate site for specific country.

For an instant. www.abc.co.uk for UK country.
lisahandson
Trust:
Thanks Caroline, great idea. Can I also create different different landing page for different different country?
live webcasting services: webstreamworld.ae/services/live-video-streaming-dubai

hcfgrizzly
Trust:
lisahandson wrote:Hello,

One of my client is asking to target 7 European countries together in one site? Countries include UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and Turkey.

I am confused how to it.
Please help me with this?

I suppose you need a different language area for each country you target.
If that is the case you can buy a domain and create a subdomain for each of the countries. Google will see each domain as a different website and you can target each one for a specific country.
You will have something like this:

fr.site.com
uk.site.com etc
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

daljeet.kaur
Trust:
You can use href lang tag instead of having different website for every country if only language is the problem.
aquibsk123
Trust:
Can you be more specific in what you are asking? Search engines like Google are used worldwide....

You can make a site more globalized by making sure you do checks to format dates, language, and other country features on a more localized level. Is that what you are asking about?
magentoocodewire2015
Trust:
It's not easy to target 7 countries in a single website. It takes a lot of time to do. For this, you have to use domain and subdomain for individual countries.

This topic was started on Feb 05, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.