Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Getting backlinks indexed

chettvq24
Trust:

Getting backlinks indexed

I have been using various methods to help get backlinks indexed, such as bookmarking, submitting rss feeds and pinging, but these methods seem less and less effective. Does anyone have any other effective methods to help with indexing backlinks. I have also recently built some forum profile links but I don't think I will get away with bookmarking profile links to get them indexed.

Thanks Chett
faradina
Trust:
Hi Chett,

If you are looking to see all the backlinks that you built, I am afraid that you can't as search engines simply do not show them all, specially if it's google, even if they have discovered those backlinks.
referee
Trust:
Hey Chett
Have you also tried social bookmarking?
It seems to work rather well.
Mark
milansangan
Trust:
Some people use digg and twitter because google follows them both within minutes. While others think creating an RSS feed is really a good thing to do. But if you create many links and build them constantly, you can stop worrying about getting them indexed. Because sooner or later they will, and it will look more natural for the search engines.
milansangan
Trust:
Some people use digg and twitter because google follows them both within minutes. While others think creating an RSS feed is really a good thing to do. But if you create many links and build them constantly, you can stop worrying about getting them indexed. Because sooner or later they will, and it will look more natural for the search engines.
alexiswilke
Trust:
Chett,

If you want to know about all of your back-links create a Google Webmaster Tools account (if you have a gmail account, then you're set! it's really quick to get ready.)

Once you have an account, add your website, verify it, and then after a couple days or so, you'll get a complete list of all your back-links.

For more info, read my post here:

http://snapwebsites.info/journal/2010/0 ... ap-website

Now if you're writing a blog you should use Ping to places like technorati and pingomatic.com

Hope this helps. 8-)
robinjackman
Trust:
it's too much time will take for indexing all the backlinks because search engine not indexing all the backlinks in particular time.

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.