Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Articles submission sites - multiple submissions?

icj1
Trust:

Articles submission sites - multiple submissions?

Hi

What with all the article submission sites and services out there, what are the dangers of getting multiple submissions of the same article to the same site.

I'm considering joining submission services sites that send my article to "several (thousand)" ezines etc (so they say) and I'm starting to wonder about overlap - and their integrity...

What would be the advice from forum members?

icj
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I don't see why they would do that. And even if they did, if they're only one way links, they can't harm your site. They might not add any value, but that's the worst thing that can happen.

Which submission service are you looking at using?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

icj1
Trust:
Hi Sean

Thanks. I just Googled "article writing services" and started to look down the list. Just as an alternative to Elance really.

ij
icj1
Trust:
...oh, and re my post, I just wondered if article publishing sites would get sh*tty if they received, say 10 identical articles from different submission sites. I'm still don't think I'm fully to grips with all the definition(s) of linking or "site" linking

ij
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Some article sites won't even notice, although the good sites will just reject your articles if they're duplicate.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world