Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

What are good ratios to aim for in Adword campaigns?

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:

What are good ratios to aim for in Adword campaigns?

What are good ratios to aim for in an Adwords campaign, i.e #impressions > #Clicks.

Colin
alvin
Trust:
Colin,

Anything over 2.0% is good IMO.

@
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I think thats a pretty hard question to answer. Ive had campaigns where Ive been happy with 2% and other campaigns where my CTR has been around 15%.

What I think is really important is to get it as high as you can for that campaign. Sometimes competition is really tough and youve gotta try and get one over them.

Are you rotating a couple of ads at a time, to see which ones get the best response?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
I was running a few other ads. I had the same keywords in each and just changed the headline and description a bit, butI've deleted the under performing ads already.

I'm setting up the landing page at thhe moment.

Colin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
This is a question which depends on your product and return on investment. You always want to try for a 50-100% ROI. A great click thru rate would be anything from 20-45%. This will take time to achieve.

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
adrian wrote:A great click thru rate would be anything from 20-45%.

Wow, that would be really sweet. Your CPC will go down a lot if you have those sort of CTRs.