Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Newbie to ROI - Advice and criticism welcomed!

icj1
Trust:

Newbie to ROI - Advice and criticism welcomed!

I guess I'm not so much a newbie anymore - but in terms of my ROI, feel like it. I wondered whether anyone could suggest why my site's so slow - in terms of income. To date, two sales. I've been up and running for maybe 6 few months now.

Mark critiqued the site when it was in its infancy and gave me a (general) thumbs up, I made a few changes according to his advice.

I'm wondering whether I need to develop a separate site for each product; presumably that would mean LOADS more articles.

Advice/criticism welcome. I've just added my sig, so presume it will show when I press the submit button...
Thanks.

Ian
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I guess in an industry like this, credibility is everything. And there's nothing on your site that tells me you're an expert.

What sort of traffic are you getting and how much are you getting?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

icj1
Trust:
I think I see what you mean in two ways Sean.

I've been spending so much time getting the site together - learning how to design and publish it etc, that personally my trading has been quite minimal to date.

I know I can show good results - even if I "paper trade" - over a few months, based on any one of the systems I promote, so I need to get on and do as such, then screenshot my results onto my site...

I guess I'd fallen into the trap of believing the results/proof of the people whos products I'm promoting would suffice. Obviously not - I need solid results of my own on my home page, thus proving their systems work - for me.

Am I correct in my thoughts...?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'd write a little about yourself. Talk about how you got into trading and back it up with some proof. And then show people what you know about each of the products, maybe show your results from using one or more of them.

Make sense?
www.SixDayWeekend.com

icj1
Trust:
Thanks Sean : )
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
No worries.
www.SixDayWeekend.com