Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

My Ads keep getting disaproved

sevensisters
Trust:

My Ads keep getting disaproved

Can anyone please help me I have just started ppc,and posted one add several times, having looked at their policy till am blue in the face, I cannot figure out why I get disapproved, what am I doing wrong??
Please help anyone
david
Landing page is at blackboxguitar.com/wp/lessons
wollowra
Trust:
Hi David,
You might want to read Googles landing page policy guidelines.
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bi ... swer=46675

A couple of things that stand out to me are this...

1. affiliates that use the following types of pages:
Bridge pages: Pages that act as an intermediary, whose sole purpose is to link or redirect traffic to the parent company.
Must Provide substantial information. If your ad links to a page consisting mostly of ads or general search results (such as a directory or catalog page), it must also provide additional, unique content.

(your site does not have any other links to a main site attached.. it is just a page designed to redirect people to an affiliate offer)

2. Transparency
In order to build trust with users, your site should be explicit in three primary areas: the nature of your business; how your site interacts with a visitor's computer; and how you intend to use a visitor's personal information, if you request it. We’ve listed some tips on maximizing your site's transparency below.

Your site should:

Openly share info about your business and clearly define what your business is or does.
Distinguish sponsored links from the rest of your site content.

I would also read this post on quality scores.
https://www.affilorama.com/pay-per-click ... ore-in-ppc

Not sure if that helps but Google does what it likes and when it wants to do it.
Hope you sort it out.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

wazza
Trust:
yep I think the big G is cracking down on affiliates. It's happening to HEAPS of people on digitalpoint and other forums.

Sucks really, if only we could go back in time when it was easier.
The affiliate marketing ninja!

sevensisters
Trust:
Thanks Troy
Got my ad approved, eventually!
PremiumMember
rodw
Trust:
sevensisters wrote:Thanks Troy
Got my ad approved, eventually!

If you don't mind... did you make changes and if so what did you do.... congrats on the approval
sams
Trust:
You cannot post links in adwords which will redirect to other websites. If you are marketing affiliate websites, then create a squidoo lens or hub page where you are promoting the offer. Then post ad link that point to the new page you created.
Web Designing | Online Marketing
www.flexaweb.com

This topic was started on Dec 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.