Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

List of PPC and SEO Tools to Automate Processes

ddenby
Trust:

List of PPC and SEO Tools to Automate Processes

Is there a comprehenive list of "tried and proven" PPC and SEO Tools to automate the whole process?

I currently use AdWords Editor, Traffic Travis, Google Keyword Tool, Free version of Spyfu & WordTracker. Have I missed any tools (free or paid) that could help to further automate the PPC & SEO process?
wollowra
Trust:
Well the first thing I would recommend is becoming a premium member here at Affilorama and using the tools provided.
They really are excellent. ( Trying not to be biased..lol )
There are sooo many tools available online that your head would spin..lol
I tend to find that having separate tools for different things is a little more accurate and a bit more of a proactive approach to keep you on your toes.
However, Mark just did a webinar for Keyword rockstar and that is an awsome tool, but can be a bit pricey if you do not have the money, but it is an excellent tool.
http://tools.seobook.com/ is good for some tools..
also SpeedPPC is good for PPC.

Jason Katzenback of Johncow.com has some good tools as well..
I could go on and on and..... :)

Maybe other members here have some good results from tools they are using. ( No affiliate links Please )
But, the premium tools here are very good, you can just try them out for a month.. to see if you think it is worth it.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

ddenby
Trust:
Great advice Troy, thanks!
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
There's a thread about SEO tools here:
seo/most-useful-seo-tools-and-websites-t952.html
kerrysmith990
Trust:
I think siteexplorer.info should be added into it, this is a free online seo tool, and there is no limit.
grignard_reagent
Trust:
well, i have always stuck to the traditional tools like the adwords tool, but yes there are custom tools which i have heard, are better. But sadly I do not have any personal recommendations to share.

This topic was started on Feb 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.