Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How to Surpass the Max Allowed No. of Aff. Links In Adwords?

rudolf
Trust:

How to Surpass the Max Allowed No. of Aff. Links In Adwords?

Hello guys.

I'm trying to have a go at Adwords and use my affiliate link directly in the Adwords advertisement. However, someone else is already doing this, so I can't get in between.

Are there any ways around this? I *could* register a domain and redirect to the product website. But I'm wondering which website Google is going to qualify. If I just have an index.html page with a redirect, you'd think that the quality of the website would be very low, and thus I'd have to pay a lot of money to get decent Adwords rankings. Am I on the right track here?

And if I am, are there any ways around this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

regards Rudolf.
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You can do that, Rudolf, although there's a fair chance google will catch on eventually.

Is there any reason why you don't want to setup a landing page? I've found them to convert much better anyway.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rudolf
Trust:
Hi Sean,

Thanks for replying.

The reason I ask is that if, for example, I would want to promote Jamorama, and someone else is already using a direct affiliate link on Google, I wouldn't be able to get in between. Products like Jamorama already have an excellent sales copy, so there's no need to promote in any more. Also, it saves a lot of time and money, since you can start your Adwords campaign immediately, without having to worry about anything but that campaign.

Thanks again,
Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I think you're still missing the point. The job of a landing page isn't to sell the product; that's what the sales page is there for. Your job is just to remove some of the barriers that people have when they go to a sales page, i.e., credibility etc., etc.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

rudolf
Trust:
Hi Sean,

I guess you are right about that. However, I just want to see what will make me the most money with the least amount of effort. Like a split-test.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rudolf

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That's alright then. Testing things for yourself is the best way to learn about stuff like this.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Rudolph,

Did you read the section in the February update on why you should have a landing page?

Which ad Google chooses to display comes down to how much money Google is going to make out of it. So you can try paying more (so that Google makes more money) or making your ad convert better (so that more people click and Google makes more money) or both. You're going to be up against a whole bunch of other affiliates, so you better be prepared.

Have a think about whether it's easier to:

a) try competing with maybe twenty other people for one ad place

or

b) create a landing page with links to a few articles, with much less competition.

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Test post, please ignore thanks.
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

wildcat12
Trust:
Mark, since this is your product, can you tell me what the average conversion rate is?