Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Help With My PPC Campaign

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:

Help With My PPC Campaign

I need help with my PPC campaign. I have a QS of 7 and I am direct linking. I'm getting a lot of clicks but no sales. I have split tested my ads and they are both getting even amounts of traffic. I don't know what to tweak. My ad position is between 3 and 4.

Can someone help me? Please tell me where I went wrong? If the QS is 7 then that means the keyword and landing page are highly relevant, then why aren't people buying?
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

wollowra
Trust:
How long have you had the campaign running?
How many clicks have you had and how many impressions?

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

mortalengine
Trust:
Probably the landing page, it has a poor ranking and pop ups
I clicked on it and would not bother going any further, don't know what it is about
Have not been pre sold or informed of what benefit it is
Just my humble observation
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
which landing page? all of my landing pages are on target. In fact, my QS has been 10/10 and 7/10 You're looking at the wrong page
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

affiliatist
Trust:
I've been trying PPC and this is what I was tought, maybe wrong but works for me.

Test a campaign for 30 days, if your not making any sales or have some sales but have spent $100 dollars on ad costs with no profit, you should pause/delete it and move on.
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Okay. Thanks. Will do.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
It's hard to say without knowing all your adgroups and keywords. If you're bidding on competitive keywords (where lots of affiliates are advertising and trying to get people to buy the product), then you might need a good bonus to get some conversions.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Aug 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.