Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Reduce Width of Message In Aweber

rarbois
Trust:

Reduce Width of Message In Aweber

Hello Fellow Members,

I am using Aweber as my autoresponder service. I sent a test email message to my email and the problem I am having is when I click to open the test message, the content in my email expands too far out making it very difficult for anyone to read. Here's an example:

This is how it looks in my email:

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Usually when anyone receives an email from a product being offered the content looks like this:

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Can someone provide me some guidance on how to reduce the with of the content??? I would greatly appreciate it:-)

Kind Regards,

Ricardo
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey ricardo, you can use the Affilorama Text wrapping tool found here https://www.affilorama.com/free-tools/text-wrapper-tool

you can set how many characters you want for your line lengths.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

rarbois
Trust:
Thanks James! I can't believe I overlooked this tool.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We recommend that you set the character width to 60 and have short paragraphs. That will make your newsletters a lot easier to digest and your subscribers will keep reading them.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

rarbois
Trust:
Thanks Michellerana!
fastflipwebservices
Trust:
Hey rarbois, I've been writing autoresponders for a bit and 55 characters is the perfect width for readability. With out tools you can type this at the top or bottom of your text and use it as a guide:

This will help you not go over and make it look pretty when people
read it.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I usually use Notepad++ to write my stuff I plan on copying into the browser. One of the cool features of this program is that even with "word wrap" turned on, you can see which "character" on the line you are on. So once see you're around character 60, just "return" to the next line.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Dec 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.