Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Get Response vs. Aweber

imfredwilliams
Trust:

Get Response vs. Aweber

Hey team!

Just a quick question I have for you. Which do you like best and why:

Get Response or Aweber?

There both autorespnders in case you didn't know that.

Thanks!

Fred Williams
Bend OR, USA
Regards,

Fred Williams
Bend, OR USA

sostech
Trust:
I''m curious too, so I'll give this a friendly bump
imfredwilliams
Trust:
Anyone have a response in regards to this one?
Regards,

Fred Williams
Bend, OR USA

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Fred,

This is a matter of preference as both provides benefits to members. Aweber is a trusted autoresponder as it has been around for some time. I think this is the most popular autoresponder out there.

Get Response is fast gaining popularity. They have a competitive pricing and has a lot of templates.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

vikassingal2002
Trust:
Both of them are good. Technically I have used both of them, found them equally potential. But for my personal experience ...I liked the user interface of Aweber ...I feel that its a better and bigger brand as compared to Get Response
Some FREE Edu Links

manojnirkhe
Trust:
Hey,
Can anyone please tell me whether this Email Marketing Service Contactology is any good, because I think it is easy to use and cheaper as well as I am impressed by its Tarrif Plans.
jcayetano1
Trust:
I really like the inbox previews from Get Response. Helps a lot with coding.
Joe Cayetano
Wpromote - Affiliate Marketing Manager
Go SEO | Quicklist | Social Boost

seogorilla
Trust:
Both Aweber and GetResponse are great choices. Both programs are user friendly as far as building email lists, doing follow ups, setting up broadcasts and tracking services.

Both allow for split testing to see what has the best open rates, sales and click thrus. GetResponse does offer the times the tests are sent out where Aweber does not. Aweber users can interact with a third party to create videos and surveys. GetResponse also offers the ability to create surveys, email broadcasting and has an iphone app.

Other than that they are very similar as is the pricing. I chose Aweber because of their reputation on delivery of emails. Bottom line you can't go wrong with either one.

This topic was started on Jun 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.