Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Affiliate Link Position

ivorg
Trust:

Affiliate Link Position

Hi Guys

Are there any rules on where or where not to put you affiliate link. I was thinking of putting an affiliate link for a product at the end of any relevant article. Anybody think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi ivorg,

Placing your affiliate link at the end of a relevant article is good. You can also place a call to action link in between paragraphs, if the article is on your site. Most of the time, for submitted articles, the affiliate link would be at the end of the article.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

ivorg
Trust:
Hi Cecille

Many thanks for posting so quickly. It's my first site and have mixed emotions whether it will actually work or not. I've never done affiliate before so here's hoping it works!!

Ivor
seogorilla
Trust:
ivorg wrote:Are there any rules on where or where not to put you affiliate link. I was thinking of putting an affiliate link for a product at the end of any relevant article. Anybody think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

Yes, Cecille is correct...what you don't want to do is place a link above the fold.
affiliatepowersite
Trust:
Hi there!

I think, putting the affiliate links in the end is good and a bit advisable. You may think, it is way better if it would be in the upper part or in the first paragraph of your article, but there are some sites that won't accept or allow it.

This topic was started on Jul 19, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.