So, you’ve heard of our SEO and PPC software Traffic Travis, and if you’re a savvy affiliate marketer probably used it.
We’re not big on bragging here, but we are very proud of Traffic Travis and its ability to help people sharpen their SEO and PPC campaigns, and equally as proud to offer a free version – that has recently topped over 200,000 downloads on CNET.com alone!
What we’re most proud of though, is our newly released version 4 of Traffic Travis.
Imagine all the things you already knew Traffic Travis does well, combined with all the things you wished it did also… and that should give you a good idea of what Traffic Travis V4 has to offer you.
Read on to find out about the top 10 new and improved features in Traffic Travis V4…
1. Traffic Travis is now Unicode supported – that’s right, it supports over 109,000 characters!
2. A personalized dashboard and projects – Traffic Travis V4 has just made light work of your SEO and PPC campaign.
Simply plug in your project details (website, keywords and search engines) and you’ve created a project that will automagically calculate data in Traffic Travis, and offer up your project keywords and search engines across the different tools.
When you reload Traffic Travis next time, a summary of your project will appear in your dashboard, with automatically updated data. Actually, a summary of all of your projects will appear here – you can have an unlimited number of these in Traffic Travis – simply click between them to activate different projects.
3. Filter out the unwanted (new!)– Handy filters in each section of Traffic Travis make it super easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. The ‘My Site’ tool even has 4 filters you can use at once!
4. A dedicated ‘My Site’ tab – This replaces the page analysis section in Traffic Travis V3 and is much more powerful. Working in an active project, Traffic Travis will automatically analyse all pages from your site and provide a detailed report for warnings detected by Traffic Travis for that page, and also a detailed SEO warning report for your keywords on that page.
5. Smarter keyword research – We’ve worked hard to bring you more accurate data, faster. The results now show the number of search results in Google, and how many results have that keyword in title and anchor text.
SEO Analysis is combined here – check the difficulty rating of a particular keyword, and double-click on the rating for a full SEO analysis report for that keyword.
6. Easy domain research – New to Traffic Travis Version 4, this tool allows you to quickly find relevant available domain names available in the .com, .net and .org suffix. Add them to your shortlist and click right through to the checkout page of the domain registrar of your choice, all from Traffic Travis.
7. The most accurate backlinks data – Traffic Travis V4 now uses data from Majestic SEO and SEOMoz to get the most accurate backlinks data, and you can do even more with it.
Analyze the backlinks of two or more sites for an easy comparison of discrepancies – and backlinks you should be getting!
8. New link finder tool – Another source for finding quality backlinks, our new link finder tool suggests URL’s relevant to your keywords and provides a breakdown of page type, follow or no follow links, page rank and authority, and juice passed.
9. New Adsense finder tool – This tool finds websites in the top 10 rankings of a given search term that contain Google Adsense - a handy way for accessing lots of traffic, at a potentially lower cost than using Adwords in the search results.
10. Sensible Adwords Competition data – You can now digest the status of your Adwords competition much more easily. Everything you need to know is in the one place, check it out by keyword and by website for an easy comparison.
Sound good to you? Traffic Travis V4 is being offered at a special price of $77 (including lots of launch week only bonuses!) for launch week only – after which it will return to the standard $97 (still good value). Get your copy now!
Troy Todd • 12 years ago
If you are really serious about your marketing then you really must have this piece of software guys.
ken henry • 12 years ago
Clarence Murphey • 12 years ago
Tomasz Kluza • 12 years ago
Hazel • 12 years ago
JC Dean • 12 years ago
Everyone needs this!
I like the cooler, less nerdy, laid back, Traffic Travis logo too! LOL
eric @ deadbeatmillionaire • 12 years ago
Dean Brandon • 12 years ago
InternetMarketing sensation • 12 years ago
James Cameron • 12 years ago
Joshua Siaw • 12 years ago
BTW, for those looking for more info, I've just finished my review which you can check out here - http://bit.ly/lwQPuI
Simona • 12 years ago
Aaron Elliott • 12 years ago
jason tam • 12 years ago
does anybody able to perform Broad match,Phrase match,Exact match and local monthly searches?
Jeremy Risj • 12 years ago
justin • 12 years ago
Richard henderson • 12 years ago
Jeremy Risj • 12 years ago
Affiliate Monster • 12 years ago
I think I should buy This now
Donald Jungbauer • 12 years ago
I had the trial version and had problems with it.
Deadbeat Millionaire Review • 12 years ago