I have so many dozens (and probably hundreds if I were to count them up) of ideas for profitable online ventures, that I thought, why not just post some of them from time to time on my blog.
I don't know if this kind of blog post will be of interest to you guys, or if it'll pose more questions than it answers.
I'm not trying to give you a full on blueprint here, this post is just a braindump of one idea I have for a profitable way of building an affiliate site and it's more suitable for intermediate readers who have some idea of how to set up a blog, customize it, spin articles and so forth.
Note: If you are completely new to affiliate marketing want a step-by-step blueprint for building profitable affiliate sites, then get AffiloBlueprint, and if you want most of the content done for you, plus a similar blueprint, then get Affilojetpack.
Below is my braindump of a plan for a semi-automated, long term profitable affiliate site.
1. Create 20 spin-ready articles (4x2 spinning). Use Affilorama Premium article spinning tool, or Rapid Rewriter.
2. Register .com domain and set it up as a wordpress blog.
3. Install any theme and customize how you like.
4. Using the spin-ready articles, spin 10 articles and post to the blog. Then each day spin 1 more article (just choose any at random) and then post it on the blog. Queue one per day to go out for a month at the start of each month. Note: each article that gets spun and posted to your blog needs to be reworded slightly to make it optimized for a keyword phrase that has at least 500+ people searching per month for it (and even 2000+ if you can find them).
5. Once a week submit a spin-ready article to www.amautomation.com and make sure to add links to previous blog posts using the correct anchor text. Spin these links so that each article that goes out has the potential of building links to several of these blog posts.
6. Add a popover (delayed) to your blog (use Affilorama Premium popover tool) to gather leads.
7. Insert an Affilojetpack followup sequence (or create your own one)
8. Mail out a live broadcast to your mailing list once a week to let send them back to your blog to check out the latest posts (I believe it'll help your SEO performance if people keep revisiting your website).
9. Depending on the niche, add CPA, or Clickbank, or Adsense revenue to each post. If you pick out 3 to 10 products at the start, then you can just set up graphics etc to promote each one and just insert it as you need it depending on what is relevant to each post.
10. Do a paid directory submission to yahoo, joeant, and one or two other paid directories. Also use submit2edge.com to submit the site to 100 directories. Occassionally use submit2edge.com to do article writing and submission to build more links.
Using this system, you'll be building a semi-automatic authority site.
Also, you should switch to using unique articles every day once the site pays for itself.
This system will work better for markets that have a lot of long tail search terms, e.g. Dog training (german shepherd aggression, golden retriever jumping, stop dog barking, stop dog chewing, puppy biting, poodle house training, etc, etc).
It may also work well for phrases that go well with city names, e.g. learn guitar in new york, learn guitar in chicago, learn guitar in miami, etc.
I hope you enjoy this post, if you like it I'll do more like this in the future. If not, I'll stick to the more regular, easier to follow, blog posts :)