Hi guys, if you haven't heard already we're getting ready to release the all new v4.0 of Traffic Travis on Monday the 2nd of May.
Version 4.0 replaces the professional version of Traffic Travis that we've come to know and love. It includes key improvements such as:
- Keyword research - more accurate results, more detailed data
- Ability to search for domain name availability for multiple keywords from within the software.
- More detailed analysis of SEO competition. Know just how much effort it will take to rank for any keyword.
- Compare backlinks among multiple websites at once.
- Find the best sites to get links from, plus how much 'link juice' they'll pass on.
- Powerful AdSense analysis, to find overlooked traffic goldmines.
- Easier AdWords analysis.
- 'Mysite' feature, which makes checking on-page factors as simple as A-B-C.
- Plus much more 'behind the scenes' stuff that will provide you with more accurate and reliable data.
As part of the pre-launch Mark has put together a fantastic report titled "The Top 7 Ways To Drive FLOODS Of Traffic To Your Website". This is a 71 page pdf book with top tips on driving traffic using 7 completely different approaches.
As students of Affilorama you might be familiar with a couple of the tactics covered, but there are others that you most likely haven't heard much about.
Click here to be taken to the launch-blog where you can download your copy. You also have the option of watching the video version of the book if you prefer. It's 90 minutes long and packed with content.
If for some reason you don't have Traffic Travis yet, you can also go here to get yourself the free edition of version 3 to check out.
And while you're at it, make sure to go in the draw to win yourself a copy of v4.0 plus a 1-year membership to Affilorama Premium.