Affilorama is the largest affiliate marketing community and education website on the internet. We're dedicated to helping people of all skill levels build long-term, profitable affiliate marketing businesses.
Our core focus is on affiliate marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), niche market research, website building, content creation, email marketing and social media.
Download our brochure to learn more about Affilorama and our products.
- Over 500,000 individual visits every month
- More than 300,000 members
- 120+ free video lessons
- Members have a strong and active relationship with the site
- Consistent placement in top 3 affiliates for JV partnership product launches
Affilorama is always looking for ways to develop mutually beneficial relationships with like-minded companies. If your company offers products or services that may be complementary to Affilorama, we'd love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- Exposure to a large, engaged audience with a demonstrated intent to purchase
- Promotion to our list of 1,000,000 subscribers
- High quality content from an experienced team of web copywriters
- A high-commission, high-conversion affiliate program with direct managerial support
- Support with product launches and promotions
- Direct communication with CEO and senior management.
Who is Affilorama?
Affilorama was founded in 2006 by prominent affiliate marketer, Mark Ling. Mark drew on his eight years experience as both an affiliate and affiliate program manager to create Affilorama's first step-by-step video lessons.
Affilorama rapidly expanded to 300,000 members and 29 staff members. We have been named one of the fastest growing companies in New Zealand for several years running.
Affilorama is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Affilorama.com has a massive repository of high-quality training and support material available, much of it for no cost.
- Friendly and supportive member community
- Well-moderated by knowledgable Affilorama staff
- 120+ high quality introductory lessons
- A good introduction to many facets of online marketing
- 100 hours of original video
Affiliate marketing blog
- Affiliate marketing news, tips and techniques
- Exclusive offers from Affilorama partners
AffiloBlueprint: A comprehensive foundation course in affiliate marketing principles and strategies, designed to give participants the broad understanding and practical skills needed to build an affiliate marketing business from the ground up. The course teaches Mark Ling's famous "blueprint" for building profitable affiliate websites based on solid business principles and best practices.
AffiloJetpack: Ready-made website content and website building tools designed to make producing an affiliate site considerably faster. Users can select five "Jetpacks" from a wide range of profitable evergreen niches. A core component of each Jetpack is a 1-year newsletter sequence with the perfect blend of relationship-building informative content and high-converting promotional emails for affiliate products.
AffiloTools: A suite of tools for monitoring and improving website traffic, conducting market research, and measuring the success of search engine optimization and marketing efforts.
Download our brochure for more information about these products.
Our customer is an internet entrepreneur with a strong interest in affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, web design, content creation, email and social media marketing.
- Active consumers – constantly seeking new resources and products to meet their changing needs.
- Geographically diverse – while the majority of users reside in the United States, Affilorama attracts members from over 100 different countries.
- Extremely loyal to companies that meet or exceed their expectations – many of Affilorama’s members have been committed to the site since its launch in 2006.
Affilorama works with partners to build close working relationships with free and open communication between all levels of the organization.
Affiliate network Clickbank has become a key partner of Affilorama. As one of Clickbank’s top-10 merchants, Affilorama has a unique relationship with Clickbank senior management. We regularly make suggestions that have been implemented into Clickbank products and policies.
Affilorama actively promotes the Clickbank Affiliate Network within our site and products. Using Clickbank examples within our training programs have made them the obvious first choice for affiliate network for Affilorama members.
"Clickbank's relationship with Affilorama allows us to gain a vital insight into the real-world implementation and use of our service. Suggestions made by the team behind Affilorama help us to constantly develop and maintain Clickbank's services as cutting edge, and in tune with what our vendors and affiliates desire."
- Dush Ramachandran – Former Client Development Manager
We want to hear from you!
Contact [email protected]