Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

where to find a good newsletter author?

taburki1s
Trust:

where to find a good newsletter author?

Hey affilorama,

I have a small problem here... I am following the AB and have been paying close attention to the entire process and have been following it very closely.

I am on week 7 and just cant figure out a good newsletter series.. I am a decent writer but writing a good newsletter is out of my league. I really want to provide good value to my readers, so I am looking for some suggestions here. Where can I outsource this job? Has anyone outsourced newsletters before? How much did you pay and how good was the quality?

I am more techie and want to focus on SEO and let the writers to their job. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
IM is my new hobby... Trying my best to make it a career -- Bobby

billj
Trust:
Hi,

Writers charge anywhere from $1 per 100 words to as much as $5 per 100 words. As you might guess the $1 writers are not native and even if they are they are outsourcing their work to writers in India. I'm a writer myself and if you let me know what exactly you are looking for I may be able to help.

Bill
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
You can check Affilorama Services and see how much member-writers are charging for their work. You can also visit Odesk, Freelancer.com, or elance. That's where most go to look for writers for hire.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.