Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Rapid Rewriter vs AMA

marymeagan
Trust:

Rapid Rewriter vs AMA

Hi Guys

I hope you can give me a quick response to this post, because I'm thinking of getting my money back from AMA and getting Rapid Rewriter'

This is from an AF news letter where I saw this new tool.

#1 - Rapid Rewriter is a one time price compared to AMAs monthly $47.00 fee.

#2 - I have been having too many problems re writing an article in AMA (I spent 2 days on and off doing the assisted re writes of my sentences on one article, and it says my article is 85% re written and then it tells me I still have 22 sentences to re write but now I am back up to 40 for what ever reason, there is a different sentence count every time I do a re write and the number goes up instead of down )

The staff at AMA have been very helpful so I don't have an issue with that, but I have also read posts from AF members not happy with AMA but also many delighted with it.

#3 - Rapid Rewriter submits your spun articles with links to article directories, and AMA does not

$4 - Rapid Rewriter as far as I can remember submits your articles to thousands of relevant blogs, the same as AMA.

#5 - I purchased AMA because of Marks endorsement in the video series, but now since I got the newsletter does Mark or any other staff member think Rapid Rewriter is a better tool especially for a one time fee.

Larry
Last edited by faradina on 29 Apr 10 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

Larry Bauge

faradina
Trust:
Rapid Rewriter makes the process of rewriting and spinning articles easier. However, it can only submit your articles to five sites so you either have to have AMA or submit them manually to different article sites. Rapid Rewriter can format your articles in a way that you can easily use for AMA.
marymeagan
Trust:
Hi Fara

I canceled my subscription with AMA and purchased Rapid Rewriter mainly because of the one time price verses a monthly payment which I think puts a lot of pressure on you.

When I had AMA I read as much about it as I could and also sent in a lot of ticket questions which were answered very promptly.

I did read in one of their tutorials that they do not submit your articles to directories, and this is something you have to do yourself, and I was warned that if I do submit some of these spun articles to directories that I have to be aware of duplicate content which left me confused ( I think when an article is spun it goes directly to blogs and web sites for approval.

From what I read about Rapid Rewriter from the sales page and videos I watched you are shown how to build a massive back linking network to directories, blogs, web sites, Squidoo, hi rank sites, government quality sites, and other tricks to get a large amount of quality back links.

Rapid Rewriter is another course on generating huge amounts of good back links and Matt Carter loves SEO and thinks it rocks.

So from the way I see it AffiloBlueprint accompanied with Rapid Rewriter should produce great results and both these sites were a one time price (and I'm not a rich man,not yet anyway LOL)

Larry
Larry Bauge

This topic was started on Apr 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.