Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Newsletter software?

icj1
Trust:

Newsletter software?

To take the Traffic Travis article comparison facility a stage further, can anyone recommend any software which will automaticall re-write an article to a minimum 50% difference of the original?
Maybe not free ones, since I've looked at one or two and they're rubbish!

Thanks, ij
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Not really... there is some software that allows you to highlight words and change them but by the time you do that you could have re-written it. There is nothing that compares to the human brain.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Ian,

I don't know of any myself that aren't (as you say) rubbish. Did you see the last update? I can rewrite an article in less than 20 minutes. By the time you've found the software, learned the software and (probably) trained the software... I bet you could've too.

The other option is paying someone to do it for you. I would be wary of using elancers, since many won't have english as a first language and possibly won't do much better than the software. Perhaps you could employ someone to do it for you... like a high school student or university student? I dunno what student wages are like in your neck of the woods, but $5/article (they could probably do two or three per hour) seems like a pretty reasonable wage for a student.

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium